Protecting Your Data
K9 Medibles wants to share information and news about our products with you. We can do this in various ways including email, blog posts, SMS, phone or social media, but only if you would like us to.
Our Simple Promise
JOIN THE K9 PACK: Click here to subscribe to our weekly newsletter for fun, facts, and exclusive promotional deals you'll only get via email.
- We will never pass your personal details to anyone outside of K9 Medibles for them to use for their own marketing purposes unless you have previously provided us with your informed and specific consent.
- We will ensure that we obtain your express consent before we contact you by any method for any purpose.
- We will make sure our contact with you is relevant, based upon the preference information you give us.
- You can change your contact preferences at any time. All you need to do is update your preferences by contacting us. But remember, you may miss out on important news and developments in CBD Oil for Dogs.
- Your personal information will be stored safely and will remain secure at all times.
- No statistical information which identifies you personally will be published.
No personal information will be kept any longer than necessary in order to fulfill the purpose it was collected for, and if you ask us to, it will be deleted.
- We will always delete your personal information if requested by you to do so
We will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws and EU Directives.
- Please let us know if your details change so that we can keep in touch.
The Information We Collect About Users
When You Visit our Website:
You are free to explore the K9 Medibles website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website or register for the Subscription Service Newsletter, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
We collect information to provide you with a better experience of using our websites and applications. In order to provide you with access to certain services or data within our websites and applications, we may require that you provide certain personal information. This information may include your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, subscriber name (screen name), used to access our services or method of payment.
We Collect Information in the Following Ways:
- Logging the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer to be able to receive and send information on the Internet.
- Collecting personal data when you register or update your personal details using online forms and accounts
- Recording data through cookies
- Collecting other information from you from time to time as part of user experience surveys or questionnaires
- We track automatically the home server domain names, IP addresses, type of visitor computer, type of web browser of visitors to our websites, and specific information on what pages our visitors access.
Using Your Personal Information
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Website and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
K9 Medibles will process your data (for example your name, address, email address, country of residence) in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may process your information in any number of ways and on any databases we use for the following purposes:
- To create an electronic record of your data to enable your request for information to be processed
- To consider any applications you make for newsletter membership
- To help us manage your newsletter acceptance or run any other services we provide to you
- To administer and manage the products and services we make available to you
- To compile lists for promoting products
- To help us identify products and services which we think will interest you (unless you have asked us not to)
- For user account administration within the K9 Medibles web and social media properties
- To assist us with statistical analysis, profiling, compliance/regulatory reporting, fraud prevention and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
We may also communicate with you, on behalf of other organisations, should you opt in to receiving third party communications. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you. How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
Sharing Your Information
We take our obligations and responsibilities regarding protecting your privacy very seriously, and therefore, we exercise great care to protect the information we collect about you.
We will only share your information outside of K9 Medibles secure holdings in the following circumstances:
- You have provided your express prior consent, and the contractor or organisation is working directly with us as a partner as a part of maintaining our activities, products, or services. Service providers and suppliers are required to keep confidential and secure the personal information received from us and may not use it for any other purpose other than as originally intended.
- To our agents or sub-contractors for operational reasons
- To any third parties who provide a service or benefits to you or for us in connection with your membership
- For the purpose of our compliance and regulatory reporting, or to confirm your identity for anti-money laundering purposes, which may include checking of the electoral register
If compelled by law to do so.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Newsletter Subscription Service;
- send information or K9 Medibles content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
Communication Preferences & Changes to Personal Details
Once you have provided your express consent for us to contact you on our behalf, or on behalf of other organisations, there are a number of methods available to you in order to change your preferences, to correct or update your personal information at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any promotional email you receive from us or contacting our product or service team where a correction is required.
Protecting Digital Information
- We use a Secure Site License (SSL) approved technology where appropriate.
- Pages that use this technology are flagged with a padlock symbol.
- We use secure technology in all our email communications and unless you have provided us with your clear and express consent, we do not disclose your email address to any other recipient.
Websites & Services Not Covered by This Statement
Third Party Websites
Third-party websites and services we link to through our websites have their own privacy policies, independent of us. We hold no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy policies of any third-party website you visit.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie contains anonymised information about how you use our websites and applications, which allows us to improve your experience of using our products and services.
If you prefer, it is possible to disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features on our websites if cookies are disabled.
You can request that your personal data is transferred directly to another ‘data controller’ at any time.
Right to Request a Correction
You can request that we correct or update your personal data at any time to ensure that your information is accurate and up-to-date.
Right to be Forgotten
We may be required to archive your personal information however, we will not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose we obtained it and only in accordance with our Document Retention Policy. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, ie where the purpose for collecting your personal information no longer exists and we are not obligated to retain all or any part of your personal information for legal reasons.
We will not contact you about our related products or services or send you any other communications if you have indicated that you do not want to receive these. In this case, your name will be included in appropriate suppression lists.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our Right to Change This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. We will indicate at the top of the statement when it was most recently updated. We recommend that you visit our Privacy Statement page whenever you visit our websites so that you are aware of any changes.